General Application Information (applications below):
• You will be notified of your application decision via e-mail.
• If your application is accepted, an invoice for the balance due will be sent shortly after you receive your acceptance via email.
• This invoice will need to be paid in FULL prior to September 16, 2019 to avoid a late fee assessment.
• Applications accepted after August 1, 2019 must pay in FULL prior to September 16, 2018.
• Applications WILL NOT be accepted after September 1, 2018.
• If your application is denied, you will be notified via email.
• Space(s) will be assigned by the Festival Coordinator only after completed applications and FULL payment of fees are received.
• Spaces are non-transferrable and cannot be resold. All fees are non-refundable.
• All items sold at the Fell’s Point Fun Festival must be legal and within the family oriented nature of the event. Should you be caught with counterfeit items, the police will confiscate your inventory and eject you from the Festival.
You will be banned from attending future festivals. Prohibited items include:
• Counterfeit Products of ANY kind such as designer clothing, handbags, t-shirts or sunglasses.
• Weapons of ANY kind — including knives
• Items which infringe on a registered trademark. This includes the Fell’s Point Fun Festival’s trademark; you may not sell products bearing the Festival’s name or logo without prior written permission — this includes selling previous year’s t-shirts.
• Snap-Pops, Fireworks or Silly String
MARYLAND SALES TAX
• All exhibitors eligible to pay Maryland Sales Tax are required to take care of their obligations. • For specific information please contact:
• Maryland Sales & Use Tax Division, Special Events Section — Room 201, 301 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, 410-767-6961
After receipt of your application information and ALL fees, the Festival committee will send information confirming your attendance. In late September 2018 we will send directions, assignments and other pertinent information.
Submit and you could be part of the festival!